Monday, February 2, 2009

We had a very busy weekend but a very fun weekend. We went to the rodeo for Roger's birthday and had a blast! We go every year and always look forward to it.


Here is Logan waiting for the Rodeo to start, he was so excited can't you tell.

This is Logan's favorite part of the Rodeo, the bull riding!

This is us at the Rodeo

Memom was in Heaven with all the Grandkids around her.

This is Ashlynn being Groovy!

Ashlynn, Megan, and Logan in the cattle barn.

The girls thought the barns smelled!

Me with my Cowboy!

Logan trying to see the animals on Daddy's shoulders.

Ashlynn and Megan looking at the animals.


I can't believe Lexi is one, it has gone by so fast, Laurie gave Lexi such a good party and Lexi had a blast entertaining everyone with her sweet smile.

Roger and Lexi on their Birthday!

Lexi digging into her Birthday Cake

Lexi trying to get Uncle Roger with her cake.

What's left of her cake.

Lexi washing up, she is so cheesy!

Lexi with her dress that Mimi gave to her.

At the end she really got into opening those gifts.


We had so much fun this weekend with everyone, Roger I hope you had a Great Birthday and Lexi slow down in the growing up thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast...I have never seen Roger in a cowboy hat...I had no idea he owned one! And I can't believe Lexi is 1! Time really does fly by.

Rachel said...

Amber, I don't think I knew you had a blog!

Looks like the rodeo was fun. We're hoping to go, but we're rnning out of time and kids keep getting sick on the day we try to go!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing! Happy belated birthday, Roger! You really need to post more often...lol! Yeah, like I'm one to be talking ;o)