Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm going to try to keep track of all the funny stuff the kids are saying and what they have been up to.

Megan is going on eight years old now and you would think we hit the teens already!!!! She is sooo funny sometimes, when she finds out that we are going out to the store or anywhere she will run to her room and try to find the perfect outfit to wear, of course she never has anything to wear even after Memom took her shopping for clothes two weeks ago. It took her thirty minutes to figure out what she wanted to wear last night for the Ranger Game, after the third outfit me and her friend Emma had to tell her she looked great and after yelling and saying she has nothing to wear we finally found something she would wear. I swear I'm at the teen years when we are on our way to Six Flags and I start smelling finger nail polish coming from the back seat of the car, yes she started painting her toe nails on the way to Six Flags cause the shoes she picked out showed off her toes!!!! She has such a big heart though, I hope her love for God never changes and that he will put her to work for him. Maybe something in fashion. LOL



Now Logan, I can go all night long. Ok, well his latest thing is he has a brother, yes he has a brother named Jimmy and he is ten years old and lives in Dallas with his grandma. Well right now after going to the Ranger Game Jimmy plays for the Rangers at the softball fields, and when we leave for Disney World we have to stop by and pick Jimmy up cause he is going with us. Now if you ever had talk to Logan you know what I mean when I say he says some of the funnest things. But the thing about this story is it never changes and he will go off and tell you all about Jimmy to where people really think he has a brother. This kid keeps us laughing everyday, and he doesn't know a stranger, if he meets you for the first time you don't get a shy hi , he will run up to you and give you a hug! The other day my dad was at the house watching the kids while I went and picked my cousin up from school and the pest control person stopped by, well he had to wait til I got home so I could sign some papers, well after I got there and signed the papers he said thanks and as he left he said Bye Logan and Logan said Bye! Dad said he followed him all around the house and he made sure he didn't miss a spot. LOL He will make friends where ever he goes, I guess I can learn alot from him. I hope both of my kids keep their good hearts, I hope they never grow up!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful and SO much fun!! Hope ya'll have an awesome trip!!!

Rachel said...

i hope y'all have an awesome time too!! can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! ian will definitely be missing 'ogan and ember! ;)
and steve and i will miss all of y'all;0!! (i put little smiley or winky faces too much don't i?;)
love y'all!!!