Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well it's been almost a month since the big day and everything seems pretty normal! LOL


We are getting ready for Disney World which we leave in a few days!!!



I can't wait we really need to get away from everything and just have a



good time.



I can't believe how much Megan and Logan are growing, Logan is going



to be five, FIVE I just can't believe that!!! He is such a sweet boy, he is so



much fun to talk to.




Megan is going to turn Eight, I really thought they quit



growing after five but they keep going. Megan is very quite



at first then she lets you have it! lol She is such a sweet girl



with a big heart.







Yeah I think we have a pretty cool family going on!!!!!! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think ya'll are a pretty cool family, too! I hope ya'll have an awesome trip....but you will be missed! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I will second that (third if you count yourself:)

We enjoyed visiting with you and Roger last week and getting to know you all better.

We are going to take you up on the invitation to have a night out! We'll talk after your trip.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are a PRETTY COOL FAM! I just love what God's doing in your lives! How AWESOME! Have a great trip at Disney! It's really an awesome place! We will be thinking and praying for a safe, fun and memorable family vacation!

Chris Chappotin said...

Your husband is hot.